Any way you can raise awareness will help increase public knowledge and understanding of the work that we do which we hope will lead to more public support. Here’s how you can help.
Spread the word
- Champion our charity by spreading the word and raising awareness in your local area.
- Learn more about our work by reading through ours and our international website, our past newsletters and our blog.
- Sign up for our monthly e-newsletter to receive important news and information on our work.
Be social and Share
- Follow our social media platforms.
- Sign up to our e-newsletter
- Share your story with us
- Include our website and why you support us in your email signature.
Follow our blog and share our posts
Write about us in your own blog and talk about the work we do, especially if you have experienced this first hand through volunteering, visiting our centres or having received assistance from us in the past.
Blog for us
Have you just raised funds holding a home clothes day at your local school? Do you want to let people know how you felt after reading Christina’s book Bridge Across my Sorrows? We’d love to hear from you. Please email firstname.lastname@example.org to talk about writing a short blog for our website.
Get involved in person
Become a Volunteer
Participate in an Event
Hold an event.
Right in your community is the perfect place to start raising awareness. No effort is too small.
Start a Noble Circle
Start a community fundraising group.
Invite us to talk
We are sometimes invited to visit and address groups who are keen to find out about the Foundation and these have included churches, Rotary Clubs, Companies, schools and scout groups as well as community organisations.
We can give an educational and informative talk tailored to your group, on the work that we do. All we ask is a donation to cover the cost of our travel. If you would like to arrange a visit to your organisation, please call us on 020 7381 8550 or email us at email@example.com to arrange a date.